Garden Beats Community is set to run as planned on Saturday, 29 February and to ensure the safety of our festival-goers in light of the coronavirus, we are monitoring the DORSCON alert levels issued by the Ministry of Health, Singapore very closely.
As recommended by the Ministry we are implementing the following safety and health measures:
- A temperature-measuring station will be assembled at the entrance where each festival-goer will have their temperature measured prior to entering festival grounds
- Unwell individuals will be denied entry
DISCLAIMER (As directed by MOH):
- Individuals who are unwell should not attend. They should avoid public spaces and contact with others, and instead seek medical attention. Any staff or participant who becomes unwell during the event should leave immediately to seek appropriate medical attention.
- Individuals should remain vigilant and practise good personal hygiene, such as washing their hands regularly and avoiding touching their face.
- Look out for respiratory symptoms such as cough or shortness of breath.
- Individuals who are well do not need to wear masks. The virus can only spread by droplets. The virus does not go into the air. You cannot breathe it in.
For further information or enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the latest information on the 2019 novel coronavirus situation, please visit the Singapore Ministry of Health website at www.moh.gov.sg.